Getting a traffic ticket sucks, text The Ticket Shredder now for your quick quote!
Text us a photo of your ticket at (210)787-3917 and we’ll get you a price quickly!
Ticket Shredder Lawyers are fast, responsive, polite, and no nonsense. You won’t be disappointed if you let us handle your ticket! By hiring us, your ticket is VERY likely to be dismissed and:
- your insurance premium will not raise!
- you will not accumulate “points” on your driving record!
- you will not receive a conviction on your driving record!
- you will not receive a surcharge which wastes more of your hard earned money!
- you won’t get your driver’s license suspended!
- you won’t miss work while handling a silly little ticket!
We charge a fair fee for traffic tickets and boating violations that are filed in the Justice of the Peace or Municipal Courts of Bexar, Wilson, Atascosa, Karnes, Hays, Comal, Medina, and Frio Counties. Here’s how to get started!
- Take a photo of your ticket and send it to our office cell phone at 210-787-3917
- We’ll reply as quickly as possible with a price and a payment link
- Once you’ve paid your bill, feel free to relax, and we’ll get to work shredding your ticket
- Consider that ticket shredded
Other common Class “C” citations include:
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol/Tobacco: $500
- Possession or Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia: $400
- Littering: $300
- Theft: $400
- Public Intoxication: $400
- Disorderly Conduct: $400
- Criminal Mischief: $400
- Hunting violations: $500
- Assault: $650
- Driving Under the Influence by Minor: $750
Occupational Driver’s Licenses: $750 including filing fees (if petition can be filed in a Bexar County Justice of the Peace court)
Administrative License Revocation (ALR) or DPS driver’s license suspension hearings: $750 (if the hearing will be held in Bexar County)
IF YOU WANT TO SET YOUR CASE FOR TRIAL, the trial representation fee will be an additional amount equal to the pretrial fee you paid plus an additional $100.
APPEALS from a Justice of the Peace or Municipal Court case generally run $500-$1,500 for pretrial representation (and an additional equal amount for a trial), but will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
We also handle DWI’s, drug offenses, and other cases filed in the County and District Courts, as well as expunctions and non-disclosures of criminal records for those who are qualified. Please contact us to schedule an appointment so we can discuss your particular case and give you a fair quote for legal representation.