Immigration Lawyers Helping Obtain Employment Visas
At Gireud | Hobbs, PLLC, our San Antonio immigration lawyers help immigrants realize their dreams. If your dream involves working in the United States, investing in and growing a business, and obtaining permanent residency and citizenship, or call (210) 787-3916. Our Lawyers can help obtain an employment visa.
Our immigration lawyers help clients with other types of employment-based visas including:
- EB-1 visas for immigrants of extraordinary ability in their fields
- EB-2 visas for professionals with advanced degrees
- EB-3 for skilled workers with either two years of training or a baccalaureate degree
- EB-4 for certain categories of workers such as doctors and other medical specialists, translators of certain languages, broadcasters and more
Most employment-based visa applications must come from the employer. Not only do we assist employers, but we help individual employment-based visa seekers determine the best course of action while applying for and awaiting the visa. Our lawyers offer advice and counsel to help make the process as smooth as possible.
We handle all other types of work-related visas, including:
- H-1B visas, including visas for nurses and other targeted employment specialties
- H-2B visas, including those for temporary workers
- H-3 visas for trainees
- L-1 visas for intracompany transferees
As a small law firm, we can provide personalized assistance and guide clients through the visa application process. We offer updates and answer questions as the application moves through the system.
Contact Texas Business Visa Attorneys at Gireud | Hobbs
If you are seeking any type of business or work-related visa, we can help. Call our San Antonio law firm at (210) 787-3916. You may also contact us online to set up a free consultation about your visa application or to inquire about investment opportunities.